EDCI has a policy of promoting inclusiveness, diversity, and respect for all people.
- EDCI’s employees and volunteers reflect cultural diversity and promote respect, tolerance, justice and peace for all people.
- EDCI respects and tolerates diversity of opinions.
- EDCI takes meaningful steps to promote inclusiveness in its operations and programs.
- Solicitation materials accurately represent EDCI’s policies and practices and reflect the dignity of people we serve in our program(s).
- EDCI works cooperatively with other charitable organizations and does not disparage or criticize other organizations’ missions, employees, or programs.
- EDCI actively promotes ethical behavior as a responsible partner among peers, in the work environment and in our communities.