It is with great difficulty that we are announcing the close of the E Diane Champé Institute, effective January 1, 2019. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you who has subscribed, volunteered, registered, or donated your time and/or money to support adult survivors of child abuse and neglect. You have made a lasting impact in the lives of thousands of survivors around the world with us here at the EDCI.
Fortunately, there are a number of organizations and support groups outside of the EDCI that provide similar resources. Please see the following list. Again, thank you for your unwavering support, courage, and strength. We need you to continue fighting, as we will, be it individually or alongside another civic organization.
- Adult Survivors of Child Abuse: ASCA - www.ascasupport.org
- Sidran Institute - www.sidran.org
- The Enough Abuse Campaign - www.enoughabuse.org
- 1in6 - https://1in6.org/
- The Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests (SNAP) - http://www.snapnetwork.org/helpful_links/links_list.htm
- National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse (NAASCA) - www.naasca.org
- No Need TB Shame - noneedTBshame.com